If you are a member of the Green Party and you live in London, you can vote for me and make sure that a dedicated European is among the top Green candidates.
In me you have a candidate who:
- Has been involved with European politics and campaigning for 15 years
- Has been an active member of the Greens in London since 2008
- Coordinated the 2016 Greens for a Better Europe campaign for the London region
- Participated in and campaigned with the European Green Party for more than a decade
- Chaired the national Europe Working Group of the Dutch Greens before moving to London
- Campaigned against Brexit and for a People’s Vote
- Is connected with Green politicians and activists across Europe
- Has been working for a progressive political organisation for the past two years
- Is an active member of cross-party organisations such as Another Europe is Possible
- Has lived and worked in four EU countries and speaks four languages.
Want to find out more? Do get in touch via remco[at]remcovanderstoep.eu or connect on Twitter: @RemcoStoep.
Please give me your #1 or #2 vote – those are the places on the list that matter. This spring, Londoners will reward the Green Party for its principled campaigning for a better EU and for the beautiful thing that is freedom of movement. It’s only right that the top Green candidates are truly committed Europeans.
(*) The UK will hold elections for the European Parliament this year unless (1) the UK parliament ratifies the Withdrawal Agreement before the end of March or (2) the UK parliament fails to avert a disorderly ‘no deal’ Brexit.